Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dancing With Ocho


For those who know me know my obsession for sports in general. I love the Bengals and absolutely love love Chad Ochocinco. I think he is so entertaining on and off the field. I am one of his many followers on Twitter and a few months ago he posted that he would love to be on Dancing with the Stars. I am a huge fan of the show so of course this got me super excited. Then, Sunday I got this weird suspicion that he was going to be announced for the show during the Bachelor Finale (extremely embarrassed that I still watch this show). I was so excited and was really hoping that I wasn't getting my hopes up. I told my whole family that I had this feeling he was going to be announced because he had been talking about how much he was in LA lately. Yes, this shows that I know way too much about him. I went to my friend Nicole's apartment to watch the Bachelor and got this call from my sister so excited that he was announced on the show. Nicole and I started the show late so I hadn't heard the awesome news yet. Also, I am very excited about his pro partner. I can't wait to see him dance and hope he stays on for many weeks. I am a little bummed that Kate Gosselin is on the cast I am just a little sick of seeing her on TV (sorry Amy) but, I am going to wait to judge until I see her dance.

3 comments:

  1. second post and you're already hating on me... ;)

    although i'm a little curious as to how she will fit dancing all hours of the day and raising 8 kids into her schedule...i'm guessing she's probably dropping the kids part. so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss mags, what's good? i too cannot wait to see my man dance. i bet he's gonna be the real deal!

    great checkin' out the blog, although, just a little pointer before this blog reaches the amount of hits that catspause gets, you may want to change "defiantly" to "definitely" in your "about me" section. wouldn't want to have anything that hurts your esteemed credibility about all things sports haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anthony! so good to hear from you. I can't wait for the show to start Chad is just entertaining no matter what he does. Please check out the new "about me" section hopefully no misspelled words. I don't think my blog will ever get anywhere close to the level of catspause, but I would love for you to read it to comment on all my sports post. I don't know if my one other reader, Amy, will be able to comment on that section.

    ReplyDelete