Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Take Off

I love reading other people's blog whether it is a celebrity or one of my best friends. I decided that I should start one on my own. A lot of my very close friends don't live in Lexington anymore and I think this is a great way to keep in touch with each other. I am terrible when it comes to checking my voicemail and talking on the phone and I think this is a much better solution. I got a new lap top for college graduation and haven't uploaded any pictures on it. I think this will force me to do that because I defiantly think blogs are much more fun to look at with pictures. I am also hoping this will help me take a lot more pictures because I have been lacking in that area recently. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. woop woop!! so happy i found you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! thanks for including me in your blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete