Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I do believe I babysit two of the cutest kids




Tyler who is 2 1/2 is so active and I love it. He is always wanting to play wii, baseball, golf, basketball, etc. He sure does keep me active, but I wouldn't want it any other way. It melts my heart when he says he watched JOHN WALL (he always screams his name), Big Cousins, P squared, and Bledsoe play basketball. I love that he is already a Wildcat. Yes, he does know the John Wall dance. I only have Tyler two days a week because he goes to school the other three.



Cameron is only two months and is the best baby. Today we took full advantage of the weather and went for a walk around the neighborhood.

(don't know why this picture is so small)



He honestly sleeps all the time. I love for him to be with me though and will always have him fall asleep with me and it is precious.



How cute is all his UK stuff? I seriously love to look at all his clothes and I must say these are my favorite outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment