Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Guilty Pleasures

I love watching TV. Sometimes I am embarrassed to admit how much TV I do watch. When moving home with my parents I insisted on having DVR in my room. There are many things I miss about my old roommate Jesse and one of the main things is relaxing on the couch with her catching up on DVR. She was always up for a good TV show. Here are my weekly TV shows:

Monday:

Dancing with the Stars
One Tree Hill
Bachelor (Currently awaiting the new season)
Gossip Girl
Life Unexpected

Tuesday:

American Idol
90210
The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars

Wednesday:

American Idol
Real World
Cougar Town

Thursday:

Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Taking the Stage

Sunday:

Brothers & Sisters
Desperate Housewives
Kendra
Coach Cal Show
Keeping up with the Kardashians (currently not on)

Everyday:
Ellen
Friends
Beverly Hills 90210
Sportscenter (at least 2 X's)

It's sad that I feel like I am leaving some shows out.

Yes, if you have paid close attention you may notice on Tuesday I run into a DVR conflict. All my shows come on at the same time. Thankfully living at home we have one downstairs which solves all my problems. Please don't judge for my TV obsession I swear I do have a life.



1 comment:

  1. geezzzzz i'll have to take notes from this post because i'm always trying to find something good to watch...what's this cal show?! tell me more ;)

    ReplyDelete